The Stafford mattresses feature the strength and durability of a continuous coil mattress with the sturdy edge that the foam encasement provides, along with no roll off effect often felt on all-coil produced mattresses. The Stafford mattresses feature the Superlastic® Pro Continuous Coil Innerspring which covers 28%surface and 16%stable with less sway compared to the industry standard.
- Gel Memory Foam provides pressure relief and targets support to where you need it most while gel provides cooling comfort and an open cell structure that increases air flow superior to traditional memory foam.
- Gel Memory Foam also aides in maintaining a consistent sleep temperature, which improves circulation for a cooler sleep experience with even distribution of body weight and superior support.
- High Profile 630 Superlastic Continuous Coil Innerspring covers 28%rface and 16%able with less sway compared to the industry standard.
- The Foam Encased Perimeter Support allows you to sleep right to the edge and still feel supported which eliminates the roll off feeling at the edge and allows you to sit comfortably on the edge without it feeling like it is going to collapse.
- The helical wires are sewn head to foot to reduce motion transfer therefore creating less partner disturbance.
- Our Super Soft Foam offers a plusher comfort level to the pillow top deck.
- Our Symbol Support Foam adds profile and support to the unit.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.